#24: The Creative Curve with Allen Gannett
Allen Gannett discusses creativity in a novel way that will be super helpful to marketers. We discuss consuming versus creating content, the iterative creative process, and what "10,000 hours" really means in mastery. Allen's new book "The Creative Curve" is available at Amazon and everywhere books are sold. Visit his website at https://www.thecreativecurve.com/ and follow him on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/allengannett/
Podcast Audio of Scott's Interview with Allen Gannett
- SUDIO Headphones with 15% discount code MARKETINGMIXTAPE
- Follow Allen Gannett on LinkedIn
- Allen Gannett's website
- Buy Allen Gannett's book!
Please Subscribe and Review Marketing Mixtape
- My YouTube channel
- For iPhone/iPad/iPod listeners (link: iTunes) – Grab your phone or device and go to the iTunes store and search “Marketing Mixtape” This will help you to download the free Podcasts App (produced by Apple) and then subscribe to the show from within that app. Every time I produce a new episode, you’ll get it downloaded right on your iDevice.
- For Android listeners (links: Stitcher | Google Play Music) – Download the Stitcher Radio app (free) and search for “Marketing Mixtape.” Or, if you have already downloaded a podcasting client, follow the directions in the next sentence.
- For podcast enthusiasts – If you already listen to podcasts and have a podcatcher that you prefer, the feed you’ll need to add is http://marketingmixtape.libsyn.com/rss
Transcript of Scott's Interview with Allen Gannett