#14: Hug Your Haters and Word of Mouth with Jay Baer
Jay Baer joins the show to discuss a world of rising customer expectations, creating competitive advantage, interacting with customers in public, Wendy's snark, the death of the phone call, social media shaming, and his forthcoming book "Talk Triggers."
Podcast Audio of Scott's Interview with Jay Baer
- Convince and Convert, Jay Baer's digital marketing and customer service consultancy
- jaybaer.com, Jay Baer's personal website
- Jay Baer's Books on Amazon.com, including "Hug Your Haters"
- Follow Jay Baer: Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn | Instagram | Slideshare
Please Subscribe and Review Marketing Mixtape
- My YouTube channel
- For iPhone/iPad/iPod listeners (link: iTunes) – Grab your phone or device and go to the iTunes store and search “Marketing Mixtape” This will help you to download the free Podcasts App (produced by Apple) and then subscribe to the show from within that app. Every time I produce a new episode, you’ll get it downloaded right on your iDevice.
- For Android listeners (links: Stitcher | Google Play Music) – Download the Stitcher Radio app (free) and search for “Marketing Mixtape.” Or, if you have already downloaded a podcasting client, follow the directions in the next sentence.
- For podcast enthusiasts – If you already listen to podcasts and have a podcatcher that you prefer, the feed you’ll need to add is http://marketingmixtape.libsyn.com/rss
Transcript of Scott's Interview with Jay Baer